What is a Flexitank?
The Flexitank is a package that is used for the storage and transportation of non-hazardous liquid products and is intended for installation in 20ft ISO shipping containers.
Using Flexitank will reduce packaging, storage and transportation costs by a sizeable margin. This is due to its relatively low unit cost and the convenience of positioning ,speed of loading and efficient exploitation of loading weights.
- Very Low positioning costs
- No cleaning costs,No disposal costs
- Cost effective and considerably cheaper than tank containers,drums and IBC’S
- Can carry 40% or more cargo than drum and 50% or more than by bottles
- Deliveries are door- to- door • Quick loading compared to drums and IBCs
- Low labour for handling,filling and loading
- No need for forklift to load or unload container
- No need for intermediate bulk storage
- Available in remote areas
- Clean and environmentally friendly
- Low weight of Flexitank-so higher payloads possible
- 20 ft. Container payload 15% higher than IBCs Container payload 44% higher than drums
- No demurrage on Flexitank only on container.No return loads needed